Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pee.

We live in an apartment with two full baths. Only one gets used though...MINE! For some reason, mine must feel better, sit better, flush better, or whatever...because the kids' bathroom remains clean 99.9% of the time while mine is only clean .1% of the time. In fact, for a guaranteed clean toilet seat, one must sit on it immediately after cleaning it.

I walked into my room and noticed a sparkle on my bathroom floor shortly before noticing that the entire floor was "under water"...flooded....with pee. Yes. Pee. And lots of it.

There were little footprints coming from my bathroom through my room and into the living room. I asked Green Light if he happened to know what had happened in there....

Me: AHHH! Green Light, what happened in here?!
Green Light: My p*nis did it.
Me: Hmm. I can see that. What did YOU do?
Green Light: I wanted to dance in the rain.

Yes, yes.
He did.
True boy.

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

I just posted about the same topic! Must be something in the air . . .

Anonymous said...

I cannot have boys! I'll take drama.

Haylee said...

I hope you were able to get him to help clean up his rain! :)

Kristin Jones said...

Oh my gosh. Enough said.

Allison said...

Sounds like a similar situation I'm having with my cat right now!

Arbon Family said...

So Sorry, but So funny that he blames it all on his body part!

Jason and Lisa Bartholomew - said...

I think that is really funny and be glad that you only have to clean one bathroom if the other one always stays clean.

Rhonda said...

He is so clever!

Anonymous said...

I could so see our nephew Trey doing that some day, I will have to tell Kristen to read this blog

Tiffany said...

I almost died laughing! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Ahh....