Remember the
Three Train Sets? Spoiled, I know, but
you're only a kid once. Between one gift-giver or another, our family acquired three train sets for Christmas...and Green Light is ecstatic! And boy oh boy, they have been awesome!
They've turned cold, rainy days into fun, creative hours for the kids. It takes quite a bit of time for them to get all of the tracks lined up. And then, each of them takes on their own roles.
Green Light:
track tester.
Roundabout:
civil engineer.
Rest Area:
Destroyer...locked up in baby jail.
7 comments:
Ha, I was wondering what your baby was doing during train time. He doesn't look to upset about baby jail :-)
destroyer --- very funny :)
Oh, Bop is jealous. He does have 2 train sets, but I know he would take more if they were offered.
It took months, but Burner is no longer locked up for being "the destroyer". He now only destroys the tracks 1/2 the time.
Baby jail?! Now that is accurate! :D
This brings back memories. Hughie was a Thomas the Tank engine fanatic for SO long. Our house was always covered in tracks. Now he's moved on through Spidermania to Legos and now Indiana Jones. Even thought he hasn't touched them in over a year, I still can't bring myself to put his trains in the attic....
Baby Jail...that is cute. Looks like a good train set!
How fun! I love the train set. Maybe we can play with them when I come in March. Oh yes, my new phone comes tomorrow. I feel lost without it.
Post a Comment