Sunday, March 15, 2009

This calls for CeLeBrAtIoN!

We're the celebratory type. We had a little fizzy (sparkling apple cider)around the house to ring in the New Year...and we had one bottle leftover. Not a day has passed in those three months that Green Light hasn't asked if we can pop open the "fuzzy" for dinner.

I've put him off time and time again saying, "We'll open it when Daddy has a job." Well....

Tonight when he asked...he got it.
As a sidenote...How do you like my springtime stemware? My sister made it for me!

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

7 comments:

Haylee said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Can you believe it has finally happened?! What a long road you two have been on for school...

Team Heaton said...

Yay-is right!! Congrats you guys!

Nolan said...

That's so awesome guys!!! Congratulations!! :-D

Rhonda said...

I am so glad greenlight finally was able to celebrate with the bubbly. I love your springtime goblets.

Katie Smith said...

How did YOUR sister make those glasses? I have to find out!!

Marie C. said...

Congrats Gina! We are so happy for ya!

Mom at Our House said...

Congrats. That is so exciting