Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back to the Magic Kingdom on Day 3.

Wednesday we were headed back to the Kingdom of Magic for a fun-filled day on the "right" side of the park.  Goofy's Barnstomer was by far the favorite.  Seriously, the ride lasted under 1 minute and the kids just kept getting back in line over and over and over again.  I snapped this off-center shot of Green Light mid flight.  He's all about the "hands in the air" bravery on rollercoasters.

Teacups were fun, but made Grandpa sick and out of commission for rides the rest of the day.  We rested a little while we watched the classic "Dream Along with Mickey" show in front of Cinderella's castle.  The kids were so cute chanting, "Dreams Come True, Dreams Come True" right along with the rest of the Disney gang.

Roundabout had to look deep inside, but eventually found enough bravery to try Space Mountain.  She wasn't a fan of Splash Mountain, but actually loved this rollercoaster.  I have to admit that I thought she wouldn't like zipping through the dark, but we rode it three times in a row and she was begging for more.  Meanwhile, the boys did this.....

and so we stopped in for the mid-afternoon Princess parade which sent our little Princess over the moon with girly giddiness.

LOVE the Magic Kingdom....but would never.ever.ever do it without RideMax.  More on that later.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Thanks for sharing this fun experience. I wish I could have been there. Of course I would have been looking like my grandsons in the last picture.